BACKERFLOOD.COM REVIEW – ALLO BIKE MOUNT SUCCESS STORY

BACKERFLOOD.COM REVIEW – ALLO BIKE MOUNT SUCCESS STORY

BACKER FLOOD INTERVIEWS WITH ALLO INC. ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH BACKERFLOOD.COM TO LAUNCH THEIR BUSINESS ON KICKSTARTER. THEY ALSO SHARED 5 IMPORTANT TIPS FOR NEW CROWDFUNDERS THAT WE SUMMARIZE BELOW:

client7

#1. Allo had a launch party at their house in Santa Monica. The Allo team hosted a big launch party to kickoff their project and let their network know about it. Some of the Backer Flood team even swung by and joined the festivities! Q: How did the launch party benefit your Kickstarter project? A: “It was a very official way to let all our friends and family know what we were up to. It showed everything that we were really serious about this thing and not just posting it up on Kickstarter and hoping it got funded. It also gave us a chance to explain to people what Kickstarter and crowdfunding was all about. Many people needed the education or else they probably wouldn’t have donated later. We also had the laptops out so we got some early support right there to pay for the whole event”.

 

#2. The Allo project had a great Kickstarter video that had all the key elements. Every Kickstarter video needs to have these key elements: needs to show your “why”, show the product, how it works, what the funds are for, how they can support, what they get for supporting (their “why”), and a call to support you (also known as a Call To Action). Q: How much did you spend on your project video? A: “I guess you could say it was free. We didn’t spend a penny on it. Our friends just helped us shoot the video and then we edited it on our macbooks to make it look good and sound good. We got a lot of great feedback on our video from people who came to the page so I know it helped us a lot”.

 

testimonials1b

#3. Allo hired Backer Flood to manage the social media marketing for the Kickstarter project. Backer Flood drove a lot of backers to the project. The best performing platforms were from our Facebook and Instagram promotions. Our targeted Twitter outreach also helped get new backers from that platform. Q: How did you social media marketing look before BackerFlood? A: “It didn’t look like anything! I was sharing it on Facebook everyday but I wasn’t getting anywhere with that. The amount of backers you guys brought to the project would have taken be months to connect with myself.”.

sociallogos

#4. Allo combined BackerFlood.com with PR for major results using this one simple trick. BackerFlood coordinated with the PR agency behind Allo’s campaign and targeted even more audiences. The method is simple: once we found out about a press feature, such as on Mashable, Backer Flood would find the article and use it for an ad. So we took the article title, picture, and content to create an ad targeting the Mashable Facebook fans. The result? People who love Mashable see the ad, read the article, and then click back to the page to support the project! Its one of our secret weapons so be sure to let our team know about any press coverage you get during the project!

crowdfundsocialbannerA

#5. Lastly, the final advice is Never, Never, Never Give Up. Crowdfunding is not as easy as it looks. 60% of all Kickstarter projects fail. The other 40% definitely take advantage of social media marketing services like ours to improve their odds. Q: What was the best and worst part of running your Kickstarter project? A: “The worst part was probably all of it. We were constantly working and pushing the project forward. It was exhausting. The best part was when we finally hit the funding goal in the last week. It was like crossing the finish line of a 30 day marathon”.

 

If you have a project on Kickstarter then contact Backer Flood reviews! We work with serious crowdfunders who need help with their social media marketing. Social media is a key element in getting any crowdfunding project funded. Don’t leave your project’s success to chance! 

 

_____________

team matt1

 

Written by Matt at Backer Flood 

Email us at Matt@backerflood.com

Get in touch with the Allo team at Marketing@allobikemount.com

 

Advertisements